Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just some Pics

It's been a busy week!! Joel was on Oahu all week for a conference for work and just got home last night. He was reminded once again why he hates Honolulu! Dean and I survived the week on our own, but we're sure glad to have Dad back!! Dean is almost 21 months old!!! I can't believe he'll be 2 in December. He is talking more and more and we're able to understand a lot of what he says now. He tries to sing the ABCs, he can count to 4, he can correctly point out the colors yellow (his favorite), red, brown, blue, and sometimes green. He also thinks he knows how to spell. It's so funny! Now when we read a book, he points at every single letter and says letters like he's spelling out the word. But he only says vowels. It's hilarious!!! - Sometimes I hear him in his room going "O, E, I, A, E, O, I..." and I know he's "reading" a book. I think he's pretty smart!! Here are a few pics from this week...

Dean LOVES Jayci!! When Jayci and Jason came over for dinner, Dean would not leave her alone. He wanted to constantly sit with her, tickle her, chase her, have her chase him, feed her his food, etc etc etc. It was so cute!!
One of Dean's favorite people in the entire world...Sarah...our WONDERFUL babysitter. Seriously, she is the BEST!!! Dean also loves Sarah! He gets really excited when I tell him Sarah's coming over to play with him. And once Sarah's here, he can barely pull himself away from her long enough to throw a quick "bye" our way. I'm so glad we found her and hopefully she'll be just down the street and available for babysitting for MANY MANY years to come!!!
Dean having fun coloring...


Dean and Grandpa Eddie ready for some Sooners football...

No comments: