Thursday, August 14, 2008

Some pics and a few videos

OK, I'm posting a few pics and videos. I'm still dealing with these headaches, so I don't have much to say. I had accupuncture today and I really think that was helpful. I'll keep you posted. I do feel better though. I had an IV medication administered on Tuesday which helped significantly and I've started a new daily medication that seems to be helping. I have felt better each day since Tuesday, so I'm hoping this is coming to an end!!!



Anyway, if you want to watch the videos, you actually have to go to the blog. You can click on this link: http://taplerohana.blogspot.com/ and the videos should be in one of the first few posts. Hope you enjoy them! They are mostly to show the grandparents and great-grandparents how much Dean is talking these days. He is learning new words every day (some bad words too, thanks Joel). The first video is actually pretty hilarious!




No comments: