Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Underwear Artist

Dean loves to paint in his underwear...Just like Daddy!! (ok, I have to clarify that it's a little joke around here that when we say Dean does something in his underwear, we add the line "Just like Daddy" at the end. I don't know why. It just sounds funny funny to me. Joel doesn't actually paint in his underwear. It's been a long time since he painted anything. He does watch a lot of TV in his underwear though).

Anyway, I got some cute pictures and video of Dean painting - this was back in early February - that I thought I'd share. The videos won't show up in the e-mail from Feedblitz, so you'll have to click HERE to go directly to the blog and go to the post for today's date (March 6, 2010) and then scroll down to the video and hit the "play" icon in the middle of the video to watch it.


No comments: