Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mother's Day pics

I know - Mother's Day was awhile ago....but I've been a little busy. My Stampin' Out Alzheimer's event is in full-swing and as of right now we have raised just under $6,000 for the Alzheimer's Association in honor of my Dad!! There are over 1,000 papercrafters from all over the world (the Americas, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, even Isreal) participating in the challenges - it's really amazing. I still can't believe I put something like this together (and in only a few weeks' time). It's been A LOT of work, but so worth it!!!

So I thought I'd take a few minutes before I head to bed tonight and share our pics from our Mother's Day brunch at the Grand Wailea (Thank you Grandma Joan!!). It was so nice - a very yummy breakfast buffet overlooking the beautiful resort grounds AND Dean was even pretty well behaved!!! I've decided a buffet is the way to go with an extremely picky 2-yr-old! If he takes one bite of his pancake and then decides he'd rather have eggs instead, I don't have to go through a fight with him because I refuse to order him something different - I can just go get him eggs! (And with Joel around, I don't have to worry about wasting food - he'll clean up just about anything!). Dean's favorite of the meal were definitely the Lychee - he loves them!!

Anyway, here are some pics:





That last one is Dean playing "Hide and Seek"!!! Sooo cute!

No comments: