Tuesday, June 10, 2008

the Criders

My good friend, Greg Crider, got married on June 1 in Bella Vista, Arkansas. We weren't able to attend the wedding, but Greg & Bev are here on Maui for their honeymoon after spending a week on Kauai. They stopped by to check out our place and meet Dean on Sunday morning. I was so excited for Dean to meet "Uncle Greg"!! It was also nice to finally meet his wife, Beverly, who is awesome by the way!! Greg and I went to high school together (although he was a few yrs older) and have been good friends since then. He also became good friends with my brother Jeremy and moved to Maui about 2 weeks after I did 4 yrs ago. Greg was one of my roommates when I first moved to Maui and he's one of those friends you know is going to be in your life forever. Anyway, here are a couple of pics from their visit.
Dean had to show Greg how his tractor worked, then when Greg was pointing at me to try to get Dean to look at the camera, Dean had to do it too!

No comments: