Friday, October 8, 2010

Fire Station Fun




We are headed out the door in just a few minutes to go to the airport to catch our flight to the mainland, so I don't have much time for details, but Dean went on his preschool's annual fieldtrip to the Wailea Fire Station this morning. I didn't get to go because I was busy with last minute preparations for our 2+ week trip, but my Mom went. She said he did really well! I was sorry I missed it. Anyway, here are some pics....

I'll see if I can post a few updates while on our trip. We arrive in Wichita tomorrow afternoon (after 14+ hours of travel time - ugh!) and will be there until the end of the week next week when we drive to Norman, OK for a long weekend. We'll go to an OU football game while in Norman, visit friends and family (we're staying with "Uncle Marker"), and enjoy some El Reno Onion Burgers. Then we'll drive back to Wichita just in time to get on a plane to fly to New Jersey to see Joel's grandparents, Aunt and Uncle and cousins. After that we'll have a day and a half back in Wichita before heading home to Maui. We have lots of fun stuff planned, so hopefully I'll find some time to post a few pics and updates!

No comments: